An opportunity has arisen for a qualified syndicate accountant role for an insurance and reinsurance global speciality. This role will be responsible for the finance reporting in the syndicate's London office.
Duties of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of Annual and Quarterly Lloyd's and Regulatory Reporting for the Syndicate;
- Production of quarterly Board Reporting and providing and analysis of performance for senior management;
- Production of the year end Statutory Accounts, and liaising with the actuarial, claims, operations and FP&A departments as required;
- Working with the Technical team to enhance data quality of the Lloyd's and Regulatory reporting;
- Supporting the internal and external audit, addressing complex technical queries when they arise;
- Collaborating on the Solvency II reporting when directed; and
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Applicants must be ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified. This role is only suitable for candidates who have worked within an insurance or reinsurance company.
The organisation has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an ideal time to join their Finance Team. This opportunity will also provide excellent scope for professional development.