Children's Home Manager - Runcorn
Children's Home Manager required for a new EBD children's home based in Runcorn offering fantastic salary plus career progression.
I am looking for an experienced Registered or Deputy Manager within residential children's homes to join a national care provider dedicated to offering the highest quality of care to vulnerable young people.
The Registered Manager is integral in leading the home through Ofsted inspections, motivating and training staff, promoting best practices and delivering positive outcomes to young people.
The Children's Home Manager must have
- QCF Level 5 (or equivalent)
- Supervisory or managerial experience within residential children's homes
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Ofsted regulations
- Passion for delivering positive outcomes to vulnerable young people
- Hands on managerial approach
- Driver plus own vehicle
This role is offering a great salary and benefits plus the opportunity to progress within a national organisation into senior management posts.