Nursery Nurse - Flexible working
Are you looking for a flexible job that suits your needs?
Here is your chance to be part of Bright Horizons, the UK’s leading childcare provider, without being tied to one location or set of contracted hours. We understand the importance of balancing work with family life and we are looking for qualified and unqualified staff who feel passionate about working with children. You will support our nurseries at key times which could fit perfectly around your life style.
- Are you looking to try a career in childcare?
- Are you a student studying childcare and want some experience working within a nursery to fit
- around your college hours?
- Are you a parent looking to work around school hours?
- Are you semi-retired and love working with children?
- Are you someone looking to top up their hours during school holidays?
This is a great opportunity to work in a variety of nurseries based in your local area. Come and join our team. You will be a core member of our Bright Horizons family and will receive an enhanced pay rate, a full induction to our organisation, as well as ongoing training and development to help you to progress your career and access to our generous benefits scheme.
If you're interested please upload your CV and covering letter through the APPLY tab.
Apply for Nursery Nurse - Flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly