Senior Manager Internal Audit
Our client is one of the world's leading and fastest growing global risk, internal audit, and business consultancy.
Unlike the Big4 (Franchises), our client is 1 global corporate organisation over 4000 consultants throughout 70 offices.
Internal Audit and Financial Advice Senior Manager
Ideally suited to someone already at Manager level looking to progress
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline; minimum 2:1
- 5+ years in consultancy (look at top 30)
- Professional certification such as ACA/ICAS/CIMA
- Candidate will need to be prepared to travel with 20% of the role including overseas travel
- Participates in engagement sales opportunities with existing and new clients
- Managers broad range of routine responsibilities on multiple client engagements related to client project management and business development activities
- Effectively manages client relationships with senior personnel
- Contributes to employee development by actively mentoring employees, creating development opportunities, and initiating and conducting training
- Demonstrates the ability to discuss technical and industry trends in specific projects/ industries
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver specific product solutions to clients
- Demonstrates expertise in specific technical areas and/or industries
- Assists Engagement D/MD in managing engagement risk
Key skills & experience
- Solid knowledge of auditing processes and methodologies including flowcharting
- Solid understanding of current accounting (GAAP) and auditing (GAAS) principles
- Solid understanding of internal control concepts COSO, COBIT)
- Solid knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications
In addition to having solid audit background within a decent consultancy firm and managerial experience, they must have business development experience and the ability to SELL the company not only with existing clients but also new.
Salary: GBP70-90k depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.