Internal Communications Executive : B&CE
Internal Communications Executive
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP30,000
Category: Employee Engagement
Due to expansion B&CE require an Internal Communication Executive to plan, and create inspiring internal communications whilst assisting the Employee Engagement Manager with implementing and delivering company's engagement strategy.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you'll be responsible for the following duties:
- Plan, write and deliver compelling content for our internal communications channels
- Copy writing, editing and proof reading all communication material
- Manage our company intranet on a daily basis ensuring its full of relevant company news and events
- Plan, communicate and attend company events and social activities
- Contribute to new and engaging ideas to maximise employee engagement
If you're right for this role
You'll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You'll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Proven experience working in an in-house communications role
- Experience in managing digital communication channels
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills with attention to detail
- Able to write and communicate business cases
- Customer focused, proactive and able to multitask a number of duties
- Flexibility to work evenings when needed due to social work events
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.