Digital Designer - Fashion
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growing fashion brand who are currently in acquisition and growth mode.They are looking for an experienced, ambitious Designer to join their passionate, fast paced Cheshire based team.
This is a very important hands-on, roll your sleeves up role and you'll be responsible for a broad range of graphic design across billboards, print, web and email. They want someone creative to introduce new concepts and ideas and help them stand out from the competition. You will have an excellent eye for layout, colour and typography and extremely good knowledge of Adobe suite.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality artwork for the website, customer emails, print, outdoor and beyond.
- Art Directing for catalogue and print materials
- Development and guardian of brand guidelines
- Managing workload to required deadlines
- Proactive management of quality and creative efficiencies
- Close working relationships with Marketing Team and other key internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign etc)
- Skills in HTML and CSS - the ability to code up email designs
- Experienced in all elements of marketing design
- Experienced preparing design for email
- Experience working at a fashion brand with exposure to ecommerce
- Proactive to new design initiatives
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Passion for marketing, fashion and achieving as a team
- Determination to succeed in a high-pressure environment
- You should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude.
They are ideally looking to interview for this role week, week commencing 24th July.
For more details get in touch with Tom Byrne at Forward Role on
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.