Assistant Fund Accountant
Due to recent growth, Robert Half Financial Services are looking for an Assistant Fund Accountant for a FTSE listed Emerging Markets Investment Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic highly driven and motivated professional to join a market leading group and play an important role in its growth. Whilst being a good team player, there will be ample opportunity for direct responsibility and the candidate should be a confident self-starter.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Fund Controller with their managed funds and assist in:
- Quarterly and annual reports
- Annual audited financial statements
- Capital call notices and distribution notices to investors
- Cash and liquidity management and monitoring of the Funds' revolving credit facilities
- Other adhoc tasks
The client based in Londons West End are a global Emerging Markets Investment Manager headquartered out of London. They also have other investment themes including; FX; corporate debt; blended debt, equity and alternatives.
To be considered for this Assistant Fund Accountant role within an Emerging Markets Investment Manager role you must:
- Be educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in Fund Accounting
- Have had extensive exposure to NAV calculations
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
Salary and Benefits:
The successful Assistant Fund Accountant working for an Emerging Markets Investment Manager will be offered between GBP37-40,000 with a discretional bonus of 30-60% plus other benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.