Project / Site Manager - site based at Gatwick / Heathrow airports - to GBP45k + bens
Project / Site Manager for fit-out / shop-fitting company servicing blue chip clients
As Project / Site Manager you will be responsible for on-site completion of customer fit-out projects, liaising with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, designers etc. to deliver projects on time, to quality and budget. You will need security clearance ( airside blue pass ) to access customer projects with duties including:
- on-site project management and delivery of fit-out projects
- management of subcontractor teams and all site visitors
- customer facing discussions to resolve 'progress' issues
- ensure available supply of site materials and labour needs
- team / people leadership, management and motivation
- project sign-off and resolution of outstanding issues
- product and service development to achieve value engineered solutions
- compliance with all site Health, Safety, Quality and Security procedures
- supporting company management team to deliver customer satisfaction
Our client provides construction, fit-out, shop-fitting, point of sale, project design and support services to blue chip airport, retail and leisure brands throughout the UK and Europe.
As Project / Site Manager, you will have experience in the fit-out, shopfitting sector, good project management skills and be able to manage a team to resolve planned and unplanned issues as they arise.
You will be require security clearance ( airside / blue pass ) eligibility.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Project / Site Manager, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272529NS2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: project manager site manager manger shopfitting retail fit out jobs project management shopfitting fitout project manger jobs Gatwick airport Heathrow project management airport London jobs contracts manager construction manager
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.