Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: GBP28k - GBP32k
Hours: 9am-17.30pm Mon-Fri
I have great pleasure in supporting a forward thinking and highly reputable organisation based in Burgess Hill within the Finance team as a VAT Analyst.
The role is to support the European VAT Manager to ensure all VAT obligations are met and providing basic VAT related advice and support to the financial operations.
* Assist the VAT Accountant in the preparation of source documentation in order to compile the UK and European VAT returns
* Manage the adjustments from the VAT reconciliations
* Obtaining accurate data and documentation to ensure all adjustments are completed
* Create all chain supply transactions are generated ensuring invoicing to clients is managed effective
* Manage in house projects from sales invoicing to basic VAT technical perspective
* Ensure full compliance with all VAT regulations
* Support and advise the organisation in basic business transactions and sales support from a VAT prospective
* Assist in ad-hoc projects as required
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Part qualified in AAT or ATT
* Proven background within a finance background
* Methodical and analytical
* Excellent understanding and knowledge of VAT
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and professional organisation that offers a friendly working environment. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.