Media Account Director: Manchester
Media Account Director; Manchester - 35-40K
We are working with the Manchester office of a prestigious national agency in their search for a Media Account Director. For someone who likes to work across both traditional and digital media its a fantastic opportunity working with some major brands. The agency have an outstanding reputation for their staff retention and development - if you're looking for a career rather than just a job, this is definitely an agency you should be considering.
Responsible specifically for a talented team, the Media Account Director will be responsible for:
- Developing effective media plans for clients that effectively target their core customers.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders within client businesses to understand their core aims and objectives in order to suggest the most appropriate media strategies.
- Keep abreast of industry developments and changes, identifying new opportunities for clients.
- Development and mentoring of the team ensuring the agency retains its talent.
To be suitable for the Media Account Director role experience of planning traditional and digital media campaigns is essential. Experience within an agency or media business would be a huge advantage. Additionally you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Natural leadership skills.
- Ability to build relationships with both clients and the networks
It's an exciting role working on behalf of major clients within an ever changing, fast paced industry. For more information on this exciting Media Account Director role, forward your CV ASAP!