Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are exclusively recruiting for a Finance Business Partner for a Global Health-care Recruitment company
Finance Business Partner- GBP50-55K base with 5k car allowance
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
Finance Business Partner
A fundamental part of the role is to be the key business partner to the key managers across the business units that you are responsible for, providing commercial support, advice and challenge on the performance of the businesses. This will also include you and your team supporting the wider operational management team with all their finance requirements including any commercial tenders, sales presentations to clients, seminars and briefings to candidates and regular business presentations to management.
Reporting into: Head of Commercial Finance
- Act as a finance business partner for Managed Service business areas.
- To build strong relationships with the relevant senior stakeholders in the relevant business units
- Provide finance support and assistance to the Global stakeholders as primary concern.
- Act as liaison between Global and central finance function to ensure smooth working relationship.
- To manage analysis requirements for Managed Service business unit and to interpret data into a sensible format for relevant stakeholders
- To assist the Head of UK Commercial Finance in re-configuring relevant monthly analysis outputs
- To support the various Business Unit management teams in tender pricing work, sales presentations, candidate interaction and contract preparation
- Develop KPI reports for the business units that provide managers with insight on how to improve performance or identify developing issues
- Assist the Head of UK Commercial finance with the preparation of monthly performance packs and forecast updates.
- To work closely with the UK Commercial Finance team and the wider Finance community to continually improve financial systems, processes and reporting
- Assist with the review of financial logic of business cases prior to presentation to the Executives.
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- 0-3 years experience.
- Extremely outgoing and confident
- Wanting a very commercial role
- Results driven, can work at fast pace whilst ensuring accuracy.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.