Financial / Operations And Planning Coordinator
My client is recruiting for a planning co-ordinator. This is within the finance team and within a team of 6. The role has become available due to expansion of the business.
You will be providing a centralised and coordinated resource to support implementation of the objectives and projects across the charity. This will include managing key operational processes and systems, coordinating project design through the budget process and supporting delivery of discreet department led projects.
In a nut shell, you will be analysing the funding and budgets and allocating these across different projects.
Main duties include:
* Coordinating and managing the implementation and maintenance of systems and processes (PDP, SIM, QSAT, ROAR, PEG) to support decision making.
* Working across the world to see first-hand where the budgets need to be allocated. Travel in this role across Africa, Asia and the Middle East is essential
* Coordinate design of new projects within the global programme portfolio.
* Working with internal teams to ensure projects meet funding requirements.
* Consolidate data to create written and visual representations of the organisation's portfolio, to assist decision-making and for presentations and reporting.
* Support delivery of strategies through monitoring and reporting initiatives and ensuring technical information and resources are available and accessible.
* Make sure all administration processes for a team are followed and completed.
Please apply for this role if you are numerate with the ability to work confidently with financial information in Excel to produce data consolidation, graphs and maps
You must have:
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Be able to travel for up to 4 weeks per year
* Be organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role then please call Charlotte or Katie on or apply direct.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.