IT Network Administrator
IT Network Administrator
We are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and flexible individual with experience of working in a busy office environment. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, able to work well with a team and can also manage their own work load and time management. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Brand Addition is an exciting business to work for and has a leading position in the market of providing creative, cost effective branded products to some of the world's most well-known brands.
The Network administrator's role is to support the Group Network Manager and support the IT systems, help manage the Virtualised environment built on VMWare, Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 Servers running a variety of applications including IIS and SQL Server. To maintain the existing server and network infrastructure, implement approved changes, and provide 3rd line IT Support to the business across several sites globally.
The ideal candidate must have interpersonal skills, attention to detail and an enthusiasm to learn and develop their skills further.
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the IT Infrastructure
- Establish and maintain processes for monitoring and maintaining server and network performance
- Establish and maintain processed for monitoring and maintaining network security
- Build, deploy and maintain VMWare Servers
- Maintain Server and Network Infrastructure with all updates and Patches
- Maintain Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS , DHCP, Exchange, SQL Server
- Work with SQL Administrator to ensure optimal performance of database servers
- Ensure all processes for backups and disaster recovery are functioning
- Undertaking IT Projects as directed by the Group Network Manager
- 3rd line IT Support to the business.
- Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012
- DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 2013
- IIS 7.0 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012
- Experience of working with SAN Technologies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of managing Firewalls, switches, and other network infrastructure
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and configuration
- Knowledge of server performance and optimal configuration
- Excellent Communications skills for both technical and non-technical people
- Works well with others
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Experience with Voip phone systems
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with working with Cisco Switches and Firewalls
- Experience With Bit Defender