My client is looking for a Payroll Officer. You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and on occasion asked to do other duties.
This role is working across 3 sites and looking after 450 employees. You will be the first point of contacts for all payroll enquires and issues.
Main duties include:
* Input and update of staff records
* Payslip distribution and letters to staff
* Time sheets and overtime
* SSP/ non-medical absence/ annual leave/ maternity and paternity pay
* Pension /Tax and NI returns
* All aspects of pension auto enrolment
* Timely HMRC, pension and related payments
* Notification of pay rises
* Arrival packs for new staff
* General correspondence to staff on salary matters
* Full understanding of budgeted staff numbers and salaries by department and reconciliations between actuals and budget
* Annual returns
* Pensions / audit certificate
* Annual salaries
* Annual audit - prepare any external auditor requests
We are looking for a positive, team player who understands payroll policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this role please call Katie or Charlotte on or apply direct.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.