Assistant Brand Manager
Fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful, dynamic business who have been pioneers in their field!. With an almost unbeatable office culture and enviable client list, this company have gone from start-up to high-growth company in the space of 3 years. Currently looking for an Assistant Brand Manager, the role will work with the Senior Brand Manager and will be a key contributor to brand executions, strategic choices and product innovations across all media and consumer touch points.
The successful candidate will have a bright and engaging nature and have solid experience within a marketing role. Due to the expansion of the company it would suit an agile and ambitious marketer that wants to feel like they are instrumental to the success of the business. A strong communicator and a collaborative team player is what we're looking for this role!
- Manage and execute marketing plans across all platforms (digital, social, print and PR).
- Manage communication, promotions, channels and pricing for the brand.
- Develop the marketing strategy for subscription services with the Senior Brand Manager.
- Work with editorial and creative teams to produce inspiring and compelling marketing materials, campaigns and partnerships to build brand awareness and conversion.
- Manage the budget for the brand and work closely with the finance team.
- Ensure marketing quality control.
- Manage several agencies as main day to day contact.
- Support management team with strategic ideas.
- Regular analysis and reporting of brand performance (sales, marketing campaigns, product) and delivery of insight to the team. This will be a big part of the role so someone with strong analytical ability is key.
If this sounds like you, please apply or get in touch with Becks