Investment Advisor - Wealth Management
Our client is a leading technology led provider of accountancy, tax advice and support services to Freelancers, Contractors, Interims, Locums and Small Businesses.
Reporting directly to the Financial Director and operating from their Head Office in the North West, you will support the ambitious growth plans of the financial services division.
The role holder will provide professional financial advice, added benefit and value to the company's clients. You will be expected to achieve targeted levels of fee income from financial services activities with the focus being pensions, investment, insurance and group schemes.
No existing client bank is required for the Investment Advisor role. Previous experience of managing a team would be desirable as there could be an opportunity to take on managerial responsibilities as the team grows.
As the Investment Advisor, your duties will be to:
- Advising clients on customised recommendations to help them meet their financial goals
- Consult with clients on investment strategies, products and services that are suitable to their needs
- Build strong and long- term relationships with clients and respond to client's questions and requests
- Placing the financial well-being of the client as paramount
- Pro actively contacting clients with news of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings or investments
- Encouraging all clients to engage in a long term personal review service
- To research and consider all retail investment products or providers available to meet the client's needs
- Conducting in-depth reviews of current financial circumstances, current provision and future aims
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of services provided and the advised products
- Meeting the standards set out in the Training & Competency Programme
To be a successful Investment Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience of providing advice on financial services and products
- Previous experience of working within a compliance regulated industry
- Strong knowledge of pension and investment products
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Strong IT skills
- Level 4 Dip FA