Junior Account Director, Integrated agency, Manchester
Junior Account Director; Integrated agency in Manchester
We're looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director who's ready for the next step in their career. This exciting role will allow you to develop into an Account Director role under the mentoring of an ambitious and experienced management team who are keen to develop your commercial and leadership skills!
Its a really exciting time to join this agency as they've had a great 2017 picking up two major new clients. With others in the pipeline and a re-brand of the agency and its proposition being rolled out in the next 2-3 months, they're set for further growth. To service these new clients and support this planned growth, they've now created a role for a Junior Account Director within their offices in Manchester.
For someone who enjoys variety its a great agency to join as you'll have the opportunity to work on a mixture of retained and project work for a number of different clients - these include a number of major B2C brands. The Junior Account Director role is a primarily strategic role taking responsibility for:
- Taking briefs from clients and identifying the best strategy for achieving their goals.
- Managing client budgets, identifying the right mix of channels to use and developing clear briefs for the creative and technical teams to deliver.
- Building relationships with clients to fully understand their business and maintain the agencies relationship with them.
- Overseeing the delivery of campaigns to ensure they meet the clients expectations and are completed on time.
- Management of a Senior Account Executive.
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts and presenting ideas to clients.
The role would suit an established Junior Account Director or a Senior Account Manager who is looking to progress. Additionally applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience managing both print and digital projects.
- Advanced client management skills.
- The ability to work within a team and a strong sense of humour!
It's a great role within a successful agency. For more info apply quickly!