Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community
Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community - Marlow - GBP23-GBP26ph
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the intermediate community care team within Marlow. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The majority of patients are referred from acute hospitals for intensive rehabilitation in their own homes this can be up to daily but usually weekly. If patient requires daily intervention, visits can be divided between therapists, APs and RAs, unless specifically indicated that therapy intervention is required every day.
This is a community position so the successful Occupational Therapist will need to have access to their own method of transport.
The successful occupational therapist will have community experience, experience of lone working in patients' own home, elderly care, orthopaedics, complex manual handling, equipment provision, some knowledge of neuo/long term conditions.
37.5 hours per week, flexible working considered.
Benefits of the role???
Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth GBP500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy