Ecommerce Manager 40-50k Yorkshire
This long established fashion design and distribution company own a significant number of household name brands. They are looking for an experienced Ecommerce manager to join, with the responsibility of looking after the Ecommerce website for one of the main brands. This brand has experienced a major resurgence over recent years, and is sold both in the UK and internationally.
As the sole person in this capacity, you will focus on driving online revenue through a range of responsibilities
- Overall strategic planning considering the website, its promotion and the infrastructure that supports it.
- Customer Experience ensuring that the users' online journey through to purchase is easy and intuitive, and that it is backed up by the supply and delivery teams.
- Content and Visual Merchandising making sure the products, images and information on the site are current and accurate, and ensuring the sites landing pages and product placement ties in with current campaigns
- Promotion Working with external agencies where required to promote the brand through creative and video social media content, SEO, PPC and email marketing.
- Analytics reviewing conversion rates and general site performance, as well as campaign analytics to help direct future strategy.
A minimum of 5 years in an Ecommerce role, with a minimum of 2 years of that at a senior level with responsibility for revenue generation is essential. Experience in the fashion retail sector would be a huge advantage, though not essential.
Located just off the motorway between Leeds and Manchester, this is commutable from Oldham, Rochdale, Bradford, Hebden Bridge, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wakefield and more.