Locum Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Surrey
Locum Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Childrens Assessment Team - Surrey County Council
If you are searching for a well-established authority, who can offer excellent support and supervision, then look no further. With Multiple locations across the Surrey area, there are several opportunities available. Easily accessed via the M25, M3 and other main roads it is easily commutable and offers great links into Central London via over ground rail.
What are the requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Full UK driving license and vehicle
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Dealing with complex queries and assisting colleagues with them
- Over 5 years' experience within children's social services
- Strong experience within R&A, and Court Work
- Positive "Can Do" attitude along with a passion for your work
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, sporting venues, and parks
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering GBP28 - GBP32 dependant on experience and interview
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth GBP500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of GBP250 if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton .