Adults Social Worker - Vale of Glamorgan
* Dedicated consultant to guide you through your recruitment experience
* Competitive pay rates
* Flexible hours
* Friendly and supportive working team environment Responsibilities that you will have during this role
* Conducting assessments and reviews of the cases given within the team
* Working with adults from 18 years to 65 years
* Conducting assessments and reviews on service users within residential care, in their own homes or for community based reasons* Making referrals to other professionals where required and applying to panel for funding of these services as required.Requirements :You will need to
* have a Social Work degree
* be registered on the Care Council for Wales
* be able to drive
* have a full enhanced DBSIf this sounds like the role for you and are looking to work in a friendly and supportive team then please don't hesitate to get in touch and apply on or via email.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.