Location: York, UK -Must drive due to the location
Salary: Up to GBP21,000 + Excellent benefits
Report to: Marketing Manager
Location: York, UK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Copywriter to join a marketing team to assist with producing written content. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the Marketing Manager and support the Senior Copywriter in delivering content in line with the company's branded guidelines.
The role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create content such as web content, blog articles, case studies, testimonials, promotional marketing material, etc.
- Produce content consistent with the company's tone of voice, style and FCA and PRA rules
- Product research in new content as required
- Pro-actively assist with the planning of content as required
- Work as part of the Marketing team to deliver items to agreed timescales
The successful candidate for the role of Junior Copywriter must have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant copywriter qualification
- At least 1 year experience
- Ability to understand and write to different target audiences
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills
- Excellent knowledge of grammar and spelling
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd. is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Kube Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments.