Recruitment Branch Manager
Recruitment Branch Manager-Complex Care
- Basic Salary up to GBP32,000 depending on experience
- Audi-Company car
- Generous bonus scheme with an achievable expectation of GBP12000-GBP20000 for hitting budget
- Excellent training and personal development
- Private Medical Insurance
Our client is a well established Healthcare Recruitment organisation, who have a large portfolio of offices across the UK. They are passionate about their delivery of "excellent service" and have ambitious plans to grow and develop their UK coverage. They have been established for over 20 years.
You will be managing one of our client's offices within Complex Care. The business has a large client base and are on the preferred supplier list to an impressive portfolio of clients within the Norwich area but we are looking for somebody who can extend our current PSL's.
You will be supported by a stable and experienced team of Consultants.
You will be an effective man Manager who will utilise your portfolio of skills and industry experience to develop the Consultants and deliver consistent high levels of service to clients and candidates. You will be competent at new business generation and be required to ensure all company and legal policies are strictly adhered to.
- You will be a proven Recruitment Branch Manager from either a Healthcare, Industrial, Driving or Commercial background.
- Have a track record of improving branch efficiencies and profitability.
- Have effective management skills with a proven portfolio of improving Consultants skill sets.
- You will be able to effectively multi task, delegate effectively and have effective and clear communication skills.
- Have very accurate administration skills to ensure the CQC standards are fully implemented.
- Your previous work colleagues will describe you as a dynamic, inspirational & passionate individual with strong integrity.
- Hold a full UK driving licence