Qualified Social Worker - Children with a Disability Team - Camden, Lo
SocialWork 2000 are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children with a Disability based in Camden, London. GBP28ph
About the role:
Current position available in Camden's Children and Young People with Disabilities Service (0-25yrs). Post is specifically with the younger age range (0-14 yrs)
The candidate must demonstrate a clear understanding of the needs of children and young people with SEND and show an ability to work constructively with them and their families to identify solutions to presenting needs.
To be competent in assessment, care planning and review, including statutory Short Breaks, Child In Need and Safeguarding duties.
To demonstrate an ability to work with a range of professionals in the best interests of the child. Clear evidence of risk analysis and demonstrate the ability to focus on individuals outcomes by taking a person centred approach.
The role involves direct work, Duty Social Work tasks as well as holding a complex caseload.
- Pay rate: GBP28ph
- In-house payroll company that offers a full range of services from weekly pay to bookkeeping services
- Your own dedicated consultant who can guide you through the process and assist you each step of the way
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Proficient use of IT systems is essential. MOSAIC/FWI is desirable.
- Social Worker must have relevant learning disability experience
- Car driver
- 2years PQ experience in the UK
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Whether you are looking for your first, or next locum role, SocialWork 2000 are here to help you. However, if the time isn't right for you, but you have a colleague or friend (who is a qualified Social Worker) and is looking for a locum role, just refer them to us.
Step 1: for anyone you refer, we register, and we promote for work you will receive GBP50*
Step 2: for anyone you have referred and we place you will then receive a second payment of GBP50* on their first day of work.
Step 3: for anyone you have referred you will receive a third payment of GBP100* once they have completed a qualifying period of 375 hours of work.
Apply now or get in touch for more information; Call us on or email
(*Terms and Conditions apply. For more information please get in touch).