FAST Social Worker - Enfield Council
Locum Qualified Social Worker - FAST Team - London - Up to GBP31 per hour
Medicor Global are currently working closely with a local authority within the North of London who are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Work to work within a fast paced Family Adolescent Support Team.
This role will involve supporting young people 13-18 from becoming homeless or going into care by using a range of approaches to tackle the family's issues encouraging them to be self-sufficient. This work involves intense direct work strategies, the ability to use your initiative, to monitor and review plans, resilience and a good sense of humour to get through the difficult days. It also involves working with partnership with young people, families and colleagues from multi-disciplinary teams.
Candidates will ideally need experience of the following:
* Children's current legislation
* Be able to demonstrate recent experience a similar team
* Be able to case hold and complete reports to an excellent standard
* Be able to demonstrate work at a fast pace
To apply for this role candidates must have:
* Ideally have 12 month post qualifying experience within children's services
* Be fully registered with the HCPC
* Hold a recognised social work qualification
* Able to reside and work in the UK
* Be available for the full term of the contract
In return Medicor Global will offer:
* Prompt weekly payments from our in house payroll team
* Dedicated consultant for the duration of your contract
* Free enhanced DBS**
* Access to CPD fund **
**terms and conditions apply
To discuss this role or any other Qualified Social Care roles in London please contact Devon O'Neill on or email your CV to
STR Health Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.