Are you an experienced Accounts Senior looking for a superb next move in practice? Then look no further. My client is a small but rapidly expanding firm in Gloucester, they seek a qualified accountant to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
The main duties of this role will involve:
* Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and un-incorporated businesses up to GBP5M turnover
* Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
* Dealing with the completion of quarterly VAT returns
* Dealing with the completion of sub-contractors end of year returns and ensuring that CIS requirements are met
* Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
* Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
* Providing varied administrative and business set-up services for clients
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
* AAT qualified
* Studying towards ACCA qualification
* Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package, along with training opportunities and career progression. This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to take their next step in their career. If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK3809.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.