Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Management
Our client is a bespoke Property Management company. They are looking for an Assistant Property Management to join them and help develop and grow the business.
Responsibilities are to include:
* Generating tenancy agreements
* Dealing with check ins and check outs
* Property inspections
* Dealing with deposit release
* Generating works orders
* Liaising with contractors
* Dealing with any complaints or issues
* Verify and approve invoices
* Undertake regular risk assessment of the buildings portfolio
* Keep and maintain insurance documents
* Registering the deposit within a Government approved Scheme
* Issuing notices
* Dealing with invoices and liaising with the accounts department
* Working closely with the Senior Property Manager
* Using in house system
The right candidate will ideally have proven Property Management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for progression and to be part of a company who are developing and growing. For more information please call Charlotte on or apply today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.