Tax Manager / Team Manager - GBP35 - GBP45k - Full Time
4 days left
- Full Time
A R&D tax credits specialists firm is looking for a keen and enthusiastic Tax Manager to join it's highly successful and fast growing team based in Bolton.
Your focus will be on corporate tax, particularly R&D tax and associated technical work.
- You will provide tax guidance to clients and team juniors in the preparation of R&D tax relief claims.
- Mentoring juniors in the preparation of costing schedules, Company Tax Returns and tax computations in support of R&D tax relief claims.
- Review the R&D report and calculations prior to submission to HMRC.
- Communicate with clients and HMRC, ensuring claims are processed efficiently.
- Manage overall team assignments and workflow
- Help to establish new and maintain strong existing client relationships with both existing and new clients
- Progress business development opportunities and to pitch for work with both new and existing clients.
- Is a tax professional and has experience dealing with tax claims from a small boutique or an accountancy firm.
- Has strong report writing skills, commercial awareness and good understanding of business practises.
- Is highly professional, personable and presents well in client meetings.
- Has experience in managing a team and their development.
- Has a good understanding of team performance metrics (KPI's)
- Is an experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Word etc..
- Is prepared to travel to client meetings anywhere in the UK.
- Is able to manage a portfolio of clients
- Has strong communication skills both verbally, over emails and in front of clients
You must have your own transport.
When applying you must attach a copy of your CV and summarise your experience in the areas above, without this information your application will be disregarded.