Senior Online Ecommerce Coordinator
My client, a growing retail business based in Bath, is looking to recruit a Senior Online Ecommerce Coordinator.
A strong retail business with a growing online presence. Part of a larger group, my client has strong growth plans for digital and ecommerce.
The Senior Online Ecommerce Coordinator role will encompass:
- To contribute to delivering the Ecommerce Plan across all devices, including testing and optimisation strategies to maximise the conversion rate of new and existing customers, working closely with the manager and the conversion rate optimisation team.
- Plan, implement and review the on-line promotional plan to contribute to the delivery of the online sales targets for the web site and product categories.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement approach to the customer journey utilising creative execution, promotions and personalisation to drive improved experience and conversion.
- Analyse, review and report on on-line sales and conversion activity and metrics to feed into future on-line plans. Recommend contingency activity to drive any demand gaps for the season.
- Review web architecture, make recommendations on optimisation and implement plans to achieve this.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Online Ecommerce Coordinator role will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Proven experience of marketing, gained within an ecommerce / online environment
- Experience in the use of digital / e-commerce tools e.g. multi-variant testing tools, google analytics, coremetrics or similar digital solutions
- Digitally literate, with an interest in user experience and product conversion
- Good campaign and project management skills
Highly competitive package.