Adoption Service Manager
Adoption Service Manager - Glasgow
Salary of up to GBP47,500 per annum + terrific benefits
- Have significant experience as an Adoption Social Worker?
- Have proven success as a manager and team leader?
- Want to join one of the largest Children's charities in the UK?
- This is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of a large well-established children's charity as the Service Manager for their Adoption team.
The Service Manager will be working alongside the Scottish Management team and Assistant Head of Business. You will be to be enthusiastic and committed as you will play a key role in the future growth of the organisation by undertaking specific management duties and ensuring that the organisation continues to provide high quality services.
The candidate will need to have proven success whilst working management role within Adoption and show that they are committed to an organisation that will be committed to them.
- A salary of up to GBP47,500 per annum
- An annual review of the package offered
- 26 days' annual leave excluding public holidays (annually reviewed)
- A generous Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Discounted Child Care vouchers
- Further additional benefits
- Supervision and practice
- Business development
- Service quality, service effectiveness and risk assessment
- Learning and development
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be a qualified social worker (DipSW/CQSW)
- To have a valid SSSC registration
- Significant experience of working within Adoption of Fostering
- Significant experience of working in Children's Social Work through-out your career
- Experience in successfully managing a team
- To have an extensive working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks in regard to Children Social Work especially Adoption
Closing Date: 11th August 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on or via email for further details