Customer Journey Specialist (Permanent) : B&CE
Customer Journey Specialist (Permanent)
Salary: GBP28,000 to GBP33,000
Are you seeking an analytical role with previous skills in creating, managing and interrogating MI? Have you gained skills in a Financial services environment or similar background looking for the next step in your career? B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people's needs, and that's how we've run our business ever since. We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won awards. Our operations team are growing and we have created a brand new role to support framework for our operational department which will involve centralising our customer feedback by building a network of processes and improvements.
Key responsibilities for this role:
The customer is at the heart of everything we do, and as part of our company strategy, we are continually look for ways to improve and enhance the customer experience in our rapidly expanding business.
- Lead the collation and maintenance of a customer journey reporting framework, capturing all the current business activities, processes and MI
- Become the established point of contact for all business stakeholders looking to reference key documents and MI relating to customer experience
- Identify the most appropriate sources for the reporting framework, ensuring they are accurate, complete and up-to-date
- Present outputs at key business meetings to champion continuous improvements to the customer journey
- Build a network of reporting processes to centralise our customers' feedback
If you're right for this role
You'll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You'll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous working background in an analytical role within a Customer Experience or Operations function
- Experience gained in a Financial Services environment, specifically within the Pensions or Automatic Enrolment market desirable
- Experience of creating, managing and interrogating MI with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior skills in documenting and analysing complex information from multiple sources
- Experience of customer journey mapping and advantage
- First class diplomacy, communication and presentation skills
- Qualifications with PMI, CII, Lean six sigma or Prince2/Agile or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail; analytical and technical mind-set
- Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.