Graduate Executive Head Hunter Consultant - German Speaking
Graduate Executive Head Hunter Consultant - Hedgefund/M&A Sector
The company specialises in representing Investment bankers, Front office traders, Hedge fund managers and risk & compliance personnel. They quite simply represent some of the highest earners in the UK and overseas.
They also have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks. Their clients range from large hedge funds to boutique back venture capitalist firms; clients include Brevan Howard, CQS and ICAP.
The company have an international footprint which stretches globally, office locations include London, Singapore, New York and Zurich. They are looking to hire two graduate trainees for each of their UK offices.
Joining as a Graduate Research Associate, you will rotate around each different recruitment function and gain exposure to each senior manager.
The Role of Graduate Executive Head Hunter
- Speaking and engaging with senior candidates in the hedge fund and M & Sector
- Attending daily client meeting briefs
- Attending candidate meetings
- Market map
- Information gather
- Building out a reputation within the sector amongst banking clients
- Closing deals
- GBP25,000 - GBP28,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (The Average earnings last year per graduate was GBP67,600)
- Structured training programme
- International mobility for achievers
- Subsided gym membership & Private Healthcare
- Continuous learning programme
- Incentive trips
- Help to buy scheme
Graduate with a degree from a top 30 University (must be fluent in German)
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financial services recruitment market
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.