eCommerce Optimisation Executive
Our client is one of the leading Premier League football clubs and has a strong and successful business model centered on building a platform for long-term success which includes a new world class stadium.
They are looking for a bright, proactive and organised individual who has strong eCommerce experience. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to be in a massively growing and exciting environment.
We require somebody with the following skills:
- Google analytics
- Content management systems
- Back Office software
- Multi variate testing in an online environment
- Online marketing and audience targeting
- Good understanding of UX
- At least 3 years experience of directly working in an eCommerce shop
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas, challenges status quo
- Builds relationships
- Takes responsibility
- Shows initiative
- Strong communicator
- Organised, proactive
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Strong technical ability
- Can interpret analysis
- Understand User experience
The role is all about optimisation and analysing data to garner insights then acting on those insights to implement tests and audience segmentation. Having some coding knowledge/experience is beneficial as it means we can be more agile, but it is not crucial to the role.
My client is interested in people who can do the optimisation side of things, and also someone who is organised and can maintain a high level of quality on the site itself.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of relationships with third party system suppliers
- Responsible for integration and implementation of new systems enhancements for the E-commerce website on the shop
- Responsible for overseeing the overall administration of the E-commerce website, ensuring that stock availability is maximised and latest products are oline
- Responsible for the eCommerce administrator
- Responsible for ensuring that the E-commerce website layout and content is consistent and conforms with our club brand and style guidelines
- Responsible for optimisation plans, audience targeting, online use case formulation and execution
- Responsible for working directly with the marketing department to ensure that campaigns are formulated and delivered
- Responsible for the setup and rollout of online promotions
- Responsible for testing new changes to the system and E-commerce website whilst being the first point of contact for technical issues, responsible for new integrations in relation to the E-commerce site
- Responsible for a wide range of reporting relating to the eCommerce business, based upon pre-defined business KPI's
- Responsible for challenging up and suggesting innovations and enhancements to the E-commerce website
This individual would be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the official eCommerce shop and white label sites.
Key objective of the role is to deliver a profitable website via continual optimisation, targeting and improvement. The successful candidate will take ownership of onsite conversion and user targeting, which is delivered via our personilisation and testing software.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the content on the shop and will be a leading voice in the marketing campaigns and content direction on the shop site.