Search Consultancy is working with an authority in Greater Manchester to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Court and Locality Team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be working within Children's services within Manchester City Centre.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Conduct assessments of children in need and in need of protection
* Carrying out S47 investigations for the duty teams and for the court teams.
* Managing a caseload consisting of children on child protection plans and child looked after including writing reports for court and planning for permanence for children that cant remain with their parents.
* Candidates need to be committed and able to work flexible hours if required to safeguard children .
* Attending court and completing court report
* Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in Children's social work.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award GBP250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age