Business Development Manager / Practice Liaison Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a BD Manager/ Senior GP Liaison to join an expanding Private Clinic on Harley St in London. You will be responsible for developing the clinic's relationships with local businesses/ GP practices, develop new opportunities and expanding the Clinic's reputation. As BD Manager/ Practice Liaison Manager you will strive to increase referrals to the hospital from General Practitioners/ Practice Managers while increasing the corporate opportunities for the business. Using your experience within Private Healthcare you will help shape the future of this company.
- Co-ordinate an engagement strategy for key customers to promote services
- Develop educational events to enhance brand awareness
- Analyse local market to target certain audiences
- Schedule visits to local GP practices, physio, gyms, hotels to increase referrals
- Organise and increase corporate clients for the company
- Act as a brand ambassador for the company, responsible for developing relationships for referrals from GPs.
- Work towards sales KPIs regarding customer meetings
- Organise practice CQC inspections and arrange courses
- Strong background within Business Development of Private Healthcare
- Experience with GP Liaison responsibilities
- Experience creating strategy and plans for private healthcare/ private clinics
The clinic prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide the best possible service.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.