Integration and Solution Architects - progress to an Enterprise Archit
Solution and Integration Architects
A really exciting opportunity to progress your career as an Enterprise Architect. Our client is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Architect who is driven and ambitious to set up an Architecture function in their business. You will provide consultancy to help determine technical approaches to solving business problems and meeting business needs.
Exciting Accountabilities include:
- Direct the production of all technical designs to conform with the overall IT Strategy
- Lead architectural and development Governance activities with internal and external suppliers across large multi-project programmes to ensure that designs and implementation are aligned with IT strategy
- Review, quality assurance and governance of architectural and design artefacts generated throughout the development life cycle
- As a member of the IT development team the post holder will form a key part of a fast-paced, ambitious, delivery programme.
- Building an architectural team to support you
- This role may on occasion require travel to various sites.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in an Architecture role within a professional environment
- Delivering large scale, multi-project technical solutions throughout the entire development life cycle from inception to operation
- A broad range of technologies and architectural approaches and a pragmatic approach to their application
- Enterprise integration approaches and their application in a highly complex heterogeneous environment
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Prince II and Agile techniques