Qualified Social Worker - Adults
Qualified Social Worker - Review Team
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Review Team with the Social Care industry in Dorset The Qualified Social Worker - Review Team vacancy in Dorset will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Carrying out reviews with people residing in the community and also in nursing/residential settings
- Working within the FACs criteria and Personalisation agenda
- Managing a case-load of Adults to be reviewed for care
- Working Multi-disciplinary team
- Attending meetings and Liaising with other professionals
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Qualified Social Worker - Review Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Review Team position, or any similar vacancies we have available in Dorset , please contact Nicole Stewart or email your updated CV today.