Customer Analysis Manager
Working with a leading organisation in the utilities sector we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Analysis Manager to join a growing team. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for providing insight through the reports that your team produce to key stakeholders throughout the Retail Business.
As the Customer Analysis Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of specialist analysts who primary purpose is the provision of insightful reporting solutions.
- Ensure that all reporting solutions delivered are fully understood, interpreted and presented to stakeholders in an engaging way and that the delivery meets the strategic requirements of the business without losing ownership of the single version of the truth.
- Ensure the accuracy of the reported numbers including the provision of customer contact data to regulators.
- Customer Satisfaction reporting on both an internal and external basis.
- Ensure that the Retail business is able to fully understand its operational performance through the eyes of the customer and is able to manage it through the use of appropriate KPIs.
- You will take the lead in the creation, and implementation of customer reporting and for providing support with the generation of accurate, timely and measurable forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in:
- You will have experience in People Leadership with strong relationship management experience.
- You will have the ability to lead teams through difficult stressful times. Experience of having responsibility for accuracy and insight of reports
- You have a clear vision on what good likes like for reporting and analysis.
- Technical Leadership - A working awareness of the SQL stack (Specifically SSMS & SSRS), Business Objects and Qliksense would be highly desirable.
Successful candidates can also expect great career progression prospects and a competitive package.