Technology Operations Manager
- Monitoring the financial performance and capacity of the external suppliers
- Monitoring financial and capacity information
- Manage the setting up of the financial processes
- Production of the finance elements of the committee packs
- Responsible for managing the creation/validation and receipting against centrally owned Purchase Orders in line with the agreed contractual payment schedule/VAT advice
- Play an active role in price review discussions
- Support the Owner of the Technology Operations relationship with Risk and Audit.
- Disciplined work approach including the ability to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential.
- Collaborative style with both internal and external customers; team player with a flexible approach.
- Strong MS Office suite skills in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate and influence in a complex and diverse stakeholder environment; building and maintaining effective relationships.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly, calmly and positively to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, with good organisational skills.
- Capable of producing accurate and concise MI/reports, minutes and action lists; able to summarise information and apply critical analysis.