Get back into Social Work. East of England, Telephone interview
Get back into Social Work - East of England
If you have recently had a career break and are looking to get back into Social Work then I have some opportunities for you. As a Senior Consultant throughout the East of England I have built up very good client relations with some of the best Authorities, helping to give people such as you to get back into work.
Telephone interviews available helping to reduce further costs for you.
A successful candidate must be HCPC registered and hold a UK drivers licence.
I have multiple opportunities within LAC, R&A & CP so experience within these fields is paramount.
For more information please contact Charles Crane on or send me an email on: . CV must be in word format.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for the East of England I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.