Contract type: Permanent
Salary: up to GBP50,000 (depending on skills and experience) plus company benefits and annual bonus
- Are you an experienced underwriter?
- Do you have a sound knowledge of Professional Indemnity insurance?
- Are you experienced in building and maintaining client relationships through face to face meetings?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Senior Underwriter to join their team in Bristol.
- Strong communication skills, resilience, confidence, a solid work ethic and enthusiasm
- Commercial insurance experience ie commercial underwriter or broker
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Understanding of relevant commercial products
- Proven account or client management and development
- Cert CII - beneficial, or willing to work towards
You will be responsible for handling new business, renewals and mid term adjustments for Wholesale Brokers, Network Brokers and Company Branches.
Balancing intermediary needs with organisational objectives in order to deliver business success and profitable growth. Identifying business opportunities and acting on behalf of Insurers within delegated underwriting authority binders.
You will make effective day-to-day decisions so that work is completed efficiently, delivering a high level of customer service.
- Experience as an underwriter a broker or commercial insurance environment is essential
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Acturis is useful
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
If you would be interested in this role, please click "apply"