Fostering Team Manager
Team Manager - West London
A salary of up to GBP50,000 + terrific benefits
An "Outstanding" rated and ambitious Independent Fostering Agency require a foster to join their flourishing organisation which provides good quality and innovative family placements to children in care.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to be fully committed to the role and organisation and possess an infectious personality. This organisation invests heavily in their staff.
- An experienced manager?
- A driven individual?
- Passionate about Fostering?
- Salary of up to GBP50,000 per annum
- An excellent travel package
- 28 days' annual leave + Public Holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Other terrific benefits
You will be involved in:
- Building relationships with Foster Carers and Foster Children
- Promoting the welfare of children placed with foster carers
- Supporting the organisation in ensuring that the service is run in line with the Government Legislation, Regulations and Standards, together with the Inspecting Body
- Ensuring the supervision and support of supervising social workers, trainee social workers and other social work support staff, as required
- Working flexible hours that will involve some evenings and/or weekends.
You will have:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Significant experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker within Fostering
- Experience as a Manager within Fostering
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care, Fostering and Adoption including the Children's Act 1989 and its application to Social Work practice
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence and have access to a vehicle to travel to other areas
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota and undertake assessments
CLOSING DATE: 21st August 2017
Want to apply?
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on or via email for further details