RGN/RMN - up to GBP1,250 Welcome Bonus!
We are recruiting for keen RGN/RMN's for a 111 bedded care home in Birkenhead, Merseyside, just across from Birkenhead Park. (Up to 44 Hours per week)
The home is with the largest care home provider in the UK with different levels of care to suit a range of needs, from nursing and palliative care to shorter-term, respite and post-operative care.
- A generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
- As a qualified nurse you can also enjoy up to GBP1,250 in your first year as a "Welcome Bonus".
Qualifications & Accreditations
- NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours - (Essential)
1.The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
2.Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
3.Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
4.Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
5. Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Key Experience and Knowledge - (Desirable)
1. Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
2. People Management experience
3. Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
If you are interested in this role, please Apply now and one of our friendly consultants will be in contact to discuss the role in further detail and arrange interviews for the position at your earliest convenience.