Senior Finance Business Partner - LTE Group
Great holiday allowance, excellent benefits package, 1000s of retail discounts and fantastic pension options.
The LTE Group is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK - Join our group today!
Senior Finance Business Partner, permanent - full time (37hrs per week) basis.
Location: Openshaw (moving to our Wythenshawe Campus Early 2018)
We have a great opportunity to join our team as a Senior Finance Business Partner.
- To provide a proactive and responsive range of financial and commercial support to the Business Units on behalf of the Finance Service.
- A varied role focussing on providing analytical support to projects such as the Estates Strategy, Contract Tenders, ESIF contracts, etc. This will involve supporting via financial modelling, investment appraisal cost benefit analysis, cash flow forecasting, monthly tracking of income and expenditure, reporting, and review & analysis of financial elements of Tender submissions.
- Assisting (supporting) the Head of Finance Business Partnering in delivering business support to Group Services.
- Interface with group services directors and senior management, regular meetings to explain the monthly performance, support with KPIs, and support forecasting and budgeting. Also involving month end mgmt. a/cs, reporting, and preparation for Quarterly Business Reviews and Divisional Board meetings.
- Responsibility for the monthly allocation of group services costs to business units. Calculate, post and report on the monthly allocations of group services costs to business units.
- Act as first point of contact for queries, liaise with appropriate team member or manager and ensure timely response is provided.
The LTE group structure encompasses the strengths of each of our individual organisations (The Manchester College, Novus, MOL and LTE) allowing them the freedom to focus on their own learners, colleagues, stakeholders and communities, whilst providing the support and added value of a Group.
In order to do the role of Senior Finance Business Partner for the LTE Group role you will need:
- Held a financial qualification for at least 3 years (e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA)
- Level 2 English and Maths
- Experience of maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based data recording systems
- Previous work experience of a business partnering role including supporting budget holders
- Time management, planning and organisation are key requirements due to the variety in the role and needing to work across the whole group on projects.
The LTE Group is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community.
All applicants must demonstrate in their application their ability to meet the Key Responsibilities, Key Result Areas and Qualifications/Skills/Experience detailed within the role profile for shortlisting purposes.
Salaries are based on skills, qualifications and experience. All salaries are subject to job evaluation.