R & A Team Manager in South East London- great support
This Local Authority has a Director with a track record of investing in people and achieving outstanding and good ratings in Local Authorities. They are improving to meet Ofsted recommendations and have a clear plan to recruit good social workers and support them to grow through their careers. Now is the time to join this developing Local Authority and develop yourself in a supportive and nurturing Social Work team!
Guaranteed small team of 5
Capped case loads in line with the lowest in the country
4 weekly supervision and reflective supervision
Great training and the opportunity to develop your skills and career
Experienced Team Managers with good experience ofReferral and Assessment social work
Interview available quickly- quick feedback on CVs promised.
This attractive job won't be available for long, so make sure you take this opportunity and get in touch with me.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Shyam Baker at NonStop Care or email at
NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- Great payroll service
What I offer:
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and the reality of Social Work, giving you a real insight into the locum or permanent market and representing you effectively to Local Authorities.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in Amazon vouchers, you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.