Registered CQC Manager - Derbyshire
Registered CQC Manager
Salary (pro rata): GBP30,265 to GBP33,950
Total hours per week: 37.5
Rethink Mental Illness is recruiting for an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Registered Manager to join our management team in Derbyshire. Reporting to the Head of CQC Services North, you will be part of an innovative and dynamic team working to provide high quality outcome focused services for individuals experiencing mental illness.
The ideal candidate will have managerial experience in Registered Services with a good working knowledge of the Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards and compliance requirements.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active individual to manage our England wide service. You will have experience of line managing others, recent experience of providing money advice (both debt and welfare benefits), an ability to write clear, factually accurate information for the public, an awareness of quality standards in money advice and, importantly, the desire to work with people affected by mental illness and make a difference to their quality of life.
As a Registered Manager, you will require:
- A proven track record of excellent Service Delivery
- Experience of partnership working with Commissioners and other Key Stakeholders
- Demonstrable Leadership and people management skills
- A good understanding of Financial Management
- Experience of Change Management including service restructuring
- The ability to ensure compliance with all policies and regulatory requirements
- Willingness to actively contribute to the Charity's Vision, Mission & Values
- A qualification in Management, Level 4 or equivalent (or working towards)
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Able to drive and have access to a car for work purpose.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 33 days Annual leave including statutory/bank holiday
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Where appropriate paid eye test plus up to GBP55 towards the cost of new glasses or lenses
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- The opportunity to make a real difference
The closing date for the position is: Sunday 27 August 2017
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
We reserve the right to change the closing date depending on the number of responses received. Please submit your application as soon as possible to ensure it is considered in the selection process.
If you have a disability and can demonstrate that closing this post early would impact on your ability to submit an application in time, please contact our HR Shared Service team on or email to request arrangements for an application to be submitted within the original timeframe.
We are passionate about creating a diverse workforce and positively encourage applications from under-represented communities.