Assistant Marketing Manager - Northampton
Assistant Marketing Manager
Looking for a new role where you can make an impact on the business? Do you have experience in a B2B environment?
In this role you will be required to deliver specific marketing plans and internal/external communications, maximising sales opportunities and customer retention through customer relationship marketing activity.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns and promotions using B2B techniques
- Create and deliver promotional literature in conjunction with the commercial team
- Management of CRM marketing communications
- Maintaining website content
- Marketing agency liaison for Design, e-marketing, website & PR
- Database management:
- Manage the administration, development and organisation of any events
- Delivery of ad-hoc marketing
- Providing support to the Sales team in developing customer focused activity.
- At least 2 years' experience in a in a mirrored role
- Proven experience with a wide range of marketing techniques.
- Experience of B2B marketing techniques as well as producing catalogues
- Previous experience working with analytics and Microsoft Excel application.
- You will be highly engaging, have influencing and negotiation skills and able to demonstrate your drive and enthusiasm.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Due to the nature of the role a driving licence is required.