Teacher of Science / Lead Teacher of Science TLR
We are seeking to appoint a permanent lead teacher of Science OR Science teacher to teach Science across KS3 and KS4 in a Blackpool Academy.
Students at the school are in mixed ability classes so patience and a creative approach to teaching are required to keep them engaged. The staff values each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
* Excellent development opportunities
* Caring & dedicated co-workers
* Excellent working environment
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum
* Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
* Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.