Qualified Social Worker
Your new company
Hays are working with a fantastic, innovative and forward thinking company in Buckinghamshire who are looking for Qualified Social Workers to work in the community to work on a contract basis.
Your new role
You will provide the knowledge, skills and experience of a Qualified Social Worker. We are looking for people who have expertise in undertaking assessments/reviews with older people and clients with physical disabilities.
You will have:
- Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, Degree in social work or equivalent)
- Post qualification award
- Registered with the GSCC or application for registration
- Experience in assessing the needs of adults or children. Providing clear evidence which fairly and accurately determine the level of need and outcomes identified with the service user.
- Experience of undertaking and/or supporting Safeguarding investigations and other specialist assessments specific to the service area and level of training and career grade
- Flexibility and willing to support other staff when need arises.
- The ability to work as part of a team including working co-operatively with other professionals and agencies
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to experience a rewarding, interesting environment alongside an attractive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.