ERP Project Manager
An experienced ERP Project Manager is required to assist with JELD-WENs European ERP rollout.
Working closely with the Programme Manager, the ERP Project Manager will ensure that as a team all of the implementations are successful, alongside the efficient planning and consideration of development, testing, training and change management.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and providing oversight on all ERP implementations and all sub-projects
- Providing communication to the customer at all times to ensure that the business are meeting expectations and managing any issues/risks
- Work collaboratively with the management team and users to ensure achievement of business goals with ERP deployment
- Assist with project reviews or rescue situations by recommending and providing solutions as part of project audits
- Assist others with your expertise and experience in gathering business requirements and conducting business process analysis and mapping
You will have:
- Ideally you would have 15 years' experience in Global or European SAP ERP implementations within a global manufacturing organisation
- Exceptional Change Management skills backed up with evidence of results in successful deployment of Enterprise Resource Planning
- Superior program and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict resolution, and expectation management to work with global IT and business teams to deliver expected results
- Exceptional leadership skills and motivation
- You will need to be willing to travel up to 50% outside of your nominated office
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, which offers strong prospects for someone who is motivated for progression and to be part of a huge scale project. To discuss in further detail please apply now.
All 3rd party CVs will be handled by Robert Walters.
For more information about the ERP Project Manager role please contact Craig Simmons on (see below)